HIDE Flood Advisory issued August 15 at 10:48AM EDT until August 16 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a Flood Advisory for the following rivers in North Carolina...
French Broad River At Blantyre affecting Transylvania and
For the FRENCH BROAD RIVER ...at Blantyre, elevated river levels are
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the French Broad River At Blantyre.
* From this morning to Sunday evening.
* At 9:30 AM EDT Saturday the stage was 11.1 feet.
* Action stage is 15.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 15.5 feet
* Impact...At 15.0 feet, Action Stage. Most farm fields are
flooding between the French Broad River and Brevard Rd. and
between the French Broad River and Pleasant Grove Rd.
Counties Affected: Henderson; Transylvania
Issued by: NWS Greenville-Spartanburg (Western North Carolina and Northwest South Carolina) HIDE